TAHIO - THE SECRETES OF HEAVENLY WISDOM



Now is the time to work, now is the time to fight, now. Don't wait, get up and start right away!
G
Know that it will often be like this: "You will go through fire and water before you reach your peace!"
G
 If you don't force yourself, you won't overcome evil!
G
Success if you want, fervently improve your whole life!
G
 Push to be without: "If only I knew, if I had, I could, if only I had." Push yourself, here and now, right now!
G
Through your strain fulfillment comes, no other way!
G
By force snatch yourself from evil, and lively strive for goodness!
G
As your eyes look at others, so do other eyes look at you.
G
The foundation of every virtue humility is, but not humility before persons! Think before whom????
G
Vanity is a poison that destroys everything!
-------------------
From My Heart to Yours!
Gord K.

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS