EVERY DAY




Some wisdom every day takes lots of pain away.
-
Every day I am happy for every breath I take, for every step I make. And that is enough for me!
-
I laugh every day and I’m truly happy. I laugh inside of me, I laugh loudly. I radiate spontaneous happiness all the time. That is much better than being a grunt with an ulcer!
-
Every day I’m happy for my family, and for my children, I m happy about their
smallest achievements and words! Even when they do something "wrong" I'm happy I'm here to help them. I am happy I have them.
-
Every day I practice like a madman, just that I could help others and help myself! This gives me efficiency, speed, and purpose in life!
-
Every day I am dreaming of my great health and wealth and every day I am healthy and wealthy.
-
Every day I am dreaming of a happy family and great prosperity for them. And they are happy and prosperous.
-
Sometimes you lose. Lose money, wealth, health, games, and matches, sometimes you get cheated and hurt. Yes, that is life, but anyway, be happy every day. I am all the time happy despite the odds and events against me. I am happy and I'm doing my thing with happy power behind it, and guess what? All the time I win in the end. I get my money back, I got those sneaky-cheeky bastards punished, I get all wrongs righted. And all that because I'm happy and never surrender. In that mode, I move my moves. Man, you can not beat that.
-
Every day I'm getting better and better. Sometimes for just an inch, sometimes for a lot more. 
-
If it is not going well at the moment, don’t despair. Every day: do, make, and try something that you are good at, and there you are.
-
If today is not "your day" don’t despair, and don't quit. Change an angle, move, and don't be static. Every day a little bit of good stuff and there you are!
-
Every day I win some and lose some. But with no surrender every day, I am winning all the time - every time.
-
I study every day.
Study of wisdom, philosophy, history, sports science, medicine, practical knowledge, surviving, cooking, spirituality, knowledge from all sources, and martial arts materials. Every day I practice and perfect some of that knowledge and skills. That is Crobran Way. That is my way.
-
Yes, every day I get tired too, sometimes I don't get rested too. But anyway I have energy and happiness for export, my ideas are pushing me not to lie down in front of the television!
-
Work on your dreams every day. That's the way dreams come true.
-
How to work on your dreams? Feel, feel, feel as if they are already here with you. Feel with your heart and brain together. Feel this every day but not with strain. Feel with ease and joy and then let go and believe. It is that simple.
-
Every day I wish good, for all of the mines and for all of the world.
-
Every day I think at least a little bit about my friends, and my students, at least for a few moments a day, I care for them, even from a distance!
-
How can you be happy in today's hard times? Lots of people ask me this: I'm happy I'm alive. I'm happy for my healthy family. I'm happy for my health and wealth, and then I'm happy because of all of that I can help others.
-
Every day I express my happy gratitude to all. To the universe, God, food, life, earth, sky, sun, moon, my family, friends, and peace in me and around me. 
-
Every day I forgive!
-
Every day I give!
-
Truly happy every day is the secret of everything you ever wanted and ever will need.
-
That is Crobran Every day!
-------------------------------------------
From my Heart to Yours!
Gogi


Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS