Beyond Life, Beyond Death


Beyond life, beyond death, what is beyond?
Our immortal souls!!
-
To survive with honor, to live with honor, to die with honor! How to do this? For those first two, I know, for the third one I don’t, because I will live forever!
-
I don’t choose either life or death. I choose existence on all levels! 
Life and death are just names for something people don’t understand!
Existence is beyond that, I exist and I will always exist!
-
The essence of my existence is not confined by my body. I did choose this body and as the universe is millions of years old, I am millions of years old!
-
 You will always exist, but it is upon your deeds to determine how and where!
-
We will always exist; the only question for us is: How? Where? In what shape? Those are mysteries that we shall reveal!
-
Above life, above death, there is our all-around existence.
-
We managed to slander it through the outer material world and with human ugly actions against our world. That’s why just a few people can find a secret of eternal existence!
-
Life isn’t just about materialism. Secrets are not in yachts, fame, and richness. Secrets are deep inside of us.
-
But don’t get me wrong, it is nothing bad to be rich too! Money and richness are beautiful things that we deserve. I know that I deserve it.
-
To reveal the secret of eternal existence is a task for persistent ones! Remember: never surrender, never quit, just a little bit more and you are there!
-
Through the path of that discovery, we become worthy of ultimate existence in our universe!
-
Yes, I know that is very hard to work in the field, office, workshop, butchery, or factory, to work all day and night under the pressure of debts, loans, bosses, and profit, and then to be asked to reveal some secrets. 
-
Nobody asks you to do that. You must push yourself on that path out of your own free will, or not!
-
The first step toward revealing the greatest secrets of life and death is turning off our modern devices.
-
The second step is to move, to be self-aware and not hypnotized by outer sources!
-
I will hypnotize myself only to the ultimate beauty, but not for long, just as much as it takes for us to exchange our energies.
-
Everything is energy, I am energy, You are energy, and the things that we consider death are energy. Energy is indestructible, and it just changes
shapes. 
-
It is easy for me, I am indestructible, hahahahahaihaaaaaa.
-
Energy is life, energy is death, it is in everything and everywhere!
-
The ultimate existence of our soul is energy!
-
So my friend, beyond life and death is our immortal soul, our immortal energy.
-
See your soul, see your energy. Become in unity with it, and you will know all the secrets of the universe.
-
Once I did tough training, and all of a sudden I was lifted up, but I was down on the ground fighting. I looked down on myself from up and guided my actions and those "down me" did impossible miracles. When I was finished, I was again only "one me" on the ground but with the neverending feeling of the upper me. 
I still have this feeling here and now.
-
How do I do this? Trought millions of repetitions of correct knowledge. So you see all is connected. Learning, practice, faith, and spirituality are the same parts of one. Of us. And Us - we are part of everything.
-
So we have our soul in us and out of us, and it can not be destroyed by death or mangled by life. It is just existence. 
-
Revealing all knowledge of the soul is the next challenge.
-
Us is part of Us!
-
Deep knowledge is inside, not outside.
First, go inside, then spread to outside.
-
Body, Mind, Heart, Soul, finding them you will find yourself beyond life, beyond death.
--------------------------
From My Hearth to Yours
Gogi

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS