TAIHO - Secrets of Heavenly Wisdom 1


From above the fountain springs!

-

Sinful I am not, but mistakes are been made!

-

We are not sinful! We are not guilty! We are not born in sin!

We can be small perfections between heaven and earth!

-

What is my stupidity? Don't ask me. Seek the one who knows the best. Who is this one? It is You!

-

Correct your foolishness persistently every single day!

-

If forgiveness you want, forgiveness you have to give first!

-

Arrogant, vain, cheap, angry, overeaten, enviable, negligent, lazy, immoral - this is not you!

-

Do not lie as a joke, do not lie for real, lies are the destroyers!

-

Consider and consider, do and do it!

-

My dear ones - Choose now, choose at this moment, choose now! Do not think and think back in vain, do not repent yourself later. Be the firm rock of your decisions!

-

By sawing the wind the storm you will reap!

-

Know this: "When tired mistakes are made always and without exceptions!

-

Consider how miserable a state of mind is that constantly wants: "ME, ME, ME, I, I, I!

-

If you are not with us then you are against us. If you don't love me anymore I will hate you. This is too often the state of the world. This is stupid beyond belief!
-

From my Heart to Yours,

Gord K.

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS