HELP

HELP

Crobran Wisdom helps those in need, to those in trouble! Crobran Wisdom is here to protect and save!
-
Always help if you can, not because you must and not because you are supposed to. Help because you want, can, and love to do it!
-
A man/woman is lying down in the street and everyone is going around him/her. How many times did you see or did this, how many, how many? Shame on everyone who is just walking by, he/she won’t eat you!
-
Think for a moment that you are that downed person and everyone are walking by, and no one helps. Think for a moment that this is your child?!? It can easily happen to you or your loved one. To make a difference always help, always!
-
When you are in the hurry, and someone nearby is in the trouble, don’t justify yourself: "I’m in hurry, someone else will help them/him/her!"  No, it won’t. You are here and now, here and there and you have to act!
-
All that is happening in front of you is happening because of you. It is happening to you. It is happening to teach you. It is your chance to be a true human being. That is why everything is happening to you and around you.
-
You, Here, Now and to help. Human lives are dependent on this! Yes, it is all that serious.
-
 There is no greater greatness’ than your help whenever you can.
-
And sometimes, you can help greatly just with kind words and a smile, a hug, and with a magical question - How can I help You? Sometimes just this will save lives.
-
Don’t ask for thanks and litanies. You don’t need that. Help and go on your way. Too many prizes easily corrupt a soul!
-
Sometimes it just happens, you save someone's life. I did it a few times too. But never ask for rewards for your deeds. Help and go on. It is just a normal thing to us, like a walk in the park.
-
I love to help and help through my work, my job, and my skills. Where ever I came I help. But that doesn’t mean that I will dig dirt while you are watching! My help is: “I will teach you how to do, how to act, how to...!”
-
How can I helpSometimes I win a fight to defend a weak. Many more times I teach people how to help themselves, and how to help others!
-
I'm teaching here something good, something beautiful, and
something that will work! And above all else, it is not physical skills. It is the wisdom of Crobran.
-
It is hard for you. Do you think that it is easy for all others?
You don’t care for all others. Eeeee, don’t do that! 
Play with me for a while, and no hardships for you anymore!
-
Study wisdom, never surrender and everything will be easier for you.
-
To help mean to educate yourself. Never be static, always educate yourself. education will help you directly and help you to help others. Yes, it is that simple. 
-
Every time I help someone with something I am very happy about it! Not because of egoism, I m truly happy, never looking for reward or self-proclamation. I love to help and go away, but I like to hang out with people too!
------------------------
From My Heart to Yours
Gogi

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS