MY WORLD

There are many dimensions in this world. This is the Crobran Gogi dimension. This is My World:

My world is Love. 
My world is Respect. 
My world is Strength. 
-
My world makes Good People. 
My world is Simple. 
My world is Character.
-
My world is Good. 
My world is Magnificent. 
My world is Dignified. 
-
My world is Honesty.
My world is Enjoyment. 
My word is pure Joy.
-
My world is Mind. 
My world is Spirit. 
My world is Soul. 
-
My world is Harmony.
My world is Action. 
My world is Knowledge.
-
My world is a Mystery. 
My world is Success.
My world is Progress. 
-
My world is Fair. 
My world Creates other worlds. 
My World Makes Good. 
-
My world is Immeasurable.
My world is Powerful.
My world is Justice.
-
My world is Warriors. 
My world is not Peace. 
My world is not a War. 
-
My world is Here. 
My world is Now.
My world is the Future.
-
My world is No Surrender! 
My world is Dangerous.
My world is Strong.
-
My world is Mine, not yours. 
My world is a Brave one.
Make Your World and Enjoy.
-
You can use My World Only-
as a guide while creating Yours!
------------------
From my Heart to Yours!
Gogi

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS