QUESTIONS AND WISDOM

Questions and Wisdom 

True Wisdom is the one that asks questions. 

Questions: How wise you are? How fast you are? How strong you are? How endurable you are? How explosive you are? 
How good is your technique? How great are your understandings of things, events, and humans? How good man you are? 
How strong is your energy? How much enlightened you are? 
 How great your love is? 

 Sit at some quiet place, close your eyes, breathe deep, meditate on these questions, grasp the answer, but do know that you always can be even better. So never give up, constantly move toward perfection without end, and never give up! 
 
Always ask yourself: Can I do this better than before? Especially in your family affairs! Am I good? This is the real question, not: Do I look good? You look great, but good is jet to become! 

 What is good? To me; good is five bottles of beer, a bottle of whiskey! No, no, no, - to me; good is to get overeat every night, to me is to cheat on my wife, to me wild driving, to me violence upon others, to me destroying of everything, to me lying down whole days! If it is your good, then my friend you are not good! 

 What is no good, what is bad? Look at the previous thought!

What can I do for you? How can I help you? Those are magical questions, very magical, and only very powerful people can honestly express themselves with these questions! 

 What is this? Let’s go to explore, to perfect this! Question with an idea of progress is the ultimate question! 

 When you want to ask something, wait for the right moment, don’t rush forward because the answer might get obvious and it might be just shown to you!

 Sometimes you just have to pop the question, because nothing is clear to you and it will not be if you don ask, then ask, ask clearly and meaningfully! Always know what you want to ask! 

 One of the ultimate questions is: "What do You want?" What do I really Want in, and for my life?" Ask yourself this and look for the answer! You will find it very hard to answer. This is the ultimate question. 

When you know what do you really want, you know yourself, you know your goals, you have your dreams, and the next step is just to start the adventure of want life.

 The question that you should always ask yourself is: „Am I wrong in this, or about this? If you did wrong, don’t ignore your mistake, that’s the way of hoodlums. 

Admit to yourself you're wrong with another person you have to say: “IM SORRY – MY MISTAKE! “ By admitting your own mistakes, not turning them on to the others you practices honesty of True Wisdom! 

 If you did wrong toward other human beings unintentionally, by accident, honestly ask for forgiveness, be noble, apologize for yourself! That is a way to open doors of heaven! 

 By ignoring other human beings in any case, especially when you are guilty of something to them, is the same as a crime committed, this destroys human dignity! But please don’t go down the street and yell: “I m sorry, sorry this, sorry that!” 

If you are wrong admit that to yourself and others, and honestly work on correcting the mistake, but you have to do it immediately, not later, not tomorrow, you have to do it now! 

Who am I? It is also the ultimate question! What do I want and who am I? Why I am here? Believe me, my friend 99,99 percent of humans do not know answers to those questions. 

If you know it then you are among the rare enlightened ones. 

How do you get answers? Sit down in a quiet place, block all toward sensations, ears - for sounds, light, other people - you need to have a totally secured place without any disturbance. 

Sit erect, or lie down and yous observe your thoughts, do not do anything, observe and slowly you will get in a state where you can ask your questions and get the answers. 

Try it, you have nothing to lose and much to gain. It is working for me. As in all other things you need to be persistent and never give up and you will get results sooner or later.
 ----------------------------- 
From My Heart to Yours!
Gogi

Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS