TAIHO - SECRETS OF THE HEAVENLY WISDOM 3

 


Balance, balance or fail you will!
-
This is not a self-help, this is a true faith!
-
The whole universe wants me to be rich, healthy, and happy, the whole universe!
-
I am rich, and this is my right by my birth and by my existence!
-
Exercise for the pure heart: "Prepared is the heart of mine!
Prepared is the heart of mine!"
-
In welfare and poverty, the wise ones are equally wise!
-
The MAN is the MAN in the suit and in the rags equally if he is a MAN!
-
The Superheros are Super in the old ride and in the brand new ones!
-
Happiness is not outside and in the things, the happiness is inwardly or nowhere!
-.
Temptations of life are merely the tools of your growth!
-
Do not believe that all there is, by coincidence is. The reasons for all there is are many times hidden, but:
"When you learn the divine providence, all reasons of all existence you will know!"
-
From My Heart to Yours,
Gord K.


Primjedbe

MOST POPULAR POSTS